Sunday 4 April 2010

Dan Bond for Myton Ward?

After a long absence, I'm back and hopefully blogging more regularly, lots to say about Hull and in particularly Myton Ward where I live and *drum roll* have been selected as the Conservative candidate for the upcoming Hull City Council elections. Interestingly, given that the election is only a month away, I'm still not entirely sure who else other than the Labour candidate is actually standing, so that will be an interesting surprise. Might actually stick my head in to the Lib Dem office at some point and ask, although I suspect there may be a proverb about poking sleeping dragons which applies here....

Have been out delivering leaflets with details for myself and Gary Shores, including clearly one which went through a current Labour councillor's door because I received a surprisingly civil email from him thanking me and wishing me good luck for the campaign. Not entirely sure what to make of that, but nice gesture anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment